Rotating product videos - Fun DIY project
Ever wondered how to make a spinning product video?
Items you will need:
- x1 Bearing (From skateboard)
- x1 Small washer (m6 should do)
- x1 Large washer (30mm or whatever you can find)
- x1 Med washer (To fit inside your large washer)
- x2 Mounting plates (Or jar lids)
- x1 Bolt (m6 should do)
- x1 Lock nut (m6 should do)
- Some tape (PCV is best)
- x1 Board (white - I recommend a board bigger than mine. half a meter should do great.)x1 Background (large white paper will work but if you have it just use extra board)
- If you get some big bit of paper (a strip of wallpaper or wrapping paper for example) you can half wrap it round your platform to make lighting and shooting easier.
- Plastic or PVC should work great for the board. Acrylic should work but it's harder to cut with hand tools and might scratch over time
- Choose a board as big as you need or have space for and choose a material you can easily cut. (you can easily cut 5mm thick plastic with a ruler and knife - but acrylic is a little tougher)
- Cut the board into a circle if you can, it will make shooting much easier.
Send in your spinners and have them featured in the blog.