Sussex wedding photographer Nitsan Simantov - Prices
All my packages include:
- Myself, usually with my assistant who also shoots some photos when needed.
- A free engagement shoot. This is a great way for us to get to know each other before the wedding, as well as get some pretty photos. This is a free extra, so it's only available if you come to meet me in East Grinstead (50 minutes with a direct train from London Victoria).
- A beautiful online gallery where you can view all the photos I selected, or just see a smaller selection of highlights from the day.
- I don't limit the number of images you get, I select all the best images for your gallery.
- A USB stick with full size images and no printing restrictions.
- If requested, I am happy to also give you all the images that didn't get chosen for the gallery. Usually around 1000-3000 additional images. These are just a free extra, so they won't be as perfect as the images that I select for the gallery, but they are still really fun to look at.
- Photo albums are not included but I will be happy to order them for you at-cost. Premium albums are usually £200+, but there are also great budget photo books, for example £10-£60 from PhotoWorld.
I believe in simplicity so I have kept my packages straightforward. If you need something that isn't listed here, just get in touch.
Silver package - £750
2.5 hours and approximately 150 images
Gold package - £1250
5 hours and approximately 300 images
Platinum package - £1850
10 hours and approximately 600 images
Add approximately £2000 to package cost
Frequently asked questions
- Are there any hidden costs? - None at all.
- Are there printing restrictions? - No, you are welcome to print the photos.
- What about your food? - Don't worry, we bring our own food.
- Do you come early? - Yes, always.
- Are travel costs included? - Yes, for London and the South-East.
- Do you have a contract? - Yes, you can contact me to see a copy.
- Do you need a deposit? - Yes, a deposit of 15% is needed.
- Are the images safe? - Of course. The main camera records the photos to two memory cards at the same time, so there is an immediate backup as soon as the photo is taken, and of course I always have a second camera for extra safety. Several more backup copies of the photos are made after the wedding. And of course you can always get copies from me anytime in the future.
- Do you have an example shot list? - Sure, I have a basic shot list that we can tailor to your needs.